A park-garden to escape in nature, in complete safety
Have a family picnic in the shade of large old trees, get the children moving by participating in exploration games, discovering vegetables in the garden, inhaling the scent of flowers in the gardens, collecting seashells by the river, see the giants on a hike in the ancient forest and visit the exhibits of a manor steeped in history.
This summer, discover this exceptional park-garden on the river, recognized among the most beautiful gardens in North America!
Exceptional natural site
The « LIVE FOR REAL » Signature Experience
Hélène gives us an overview of the hidden treasures that can be found in this 19th century estate cherished and preserved by a passionate team: an ancient forest, the manor house, the interpretation center and eleven themed gardens, as well as access to the Saint-Lawrence river. Superb!
10 Moments "To Live for Real" at Domaine Joly-De Lotbinière !
Not to be missed this summer!
In a nutshell!
When is it open ?
- From May 14 to October 10, 2022: Every day from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- the interpretation center from June 12 to September 4, 2022: Every day from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
What are the prices (taxes included) ?
- Adult : 20 $
- Senior (65 years and over) : 19 $
- Students (on presentation of a card) : 15 $
- 13 to 17 years (accompanied) : 3 $
- 12 years and under (accompanied) :Free
- 2 days passport : 30 $