Chalets de la Demi-Lieue
Nestled more than 50 meters above a cliff, you will be won over by the breathtaking view of the St. Lawrence river!
- 8 Chalets | Capacity: 2 to 4 people
- Details: 1 closed bedroom with double bed, mezzanine with double bed and kitchenette.
- On-site activities: Access to all campground activities (heated pool, park, mini-golf, etc.)
- Average price per night: $ 129 to $ 160 * Closed in winter
La Maison St-Jean
Upscale house inspired by the most beautiful residences of Cape Cod, offering comfort, space and exceptional view of the river.
- 1 Chalet | Capacity: 10 people
- 4 bedrooms - 1 king bed, 3 double beds and 1 sofa bed (entertainment room)
- On-site entertainment: Pool table, home theater, outdoor spa, and gas fireplace in the living room
- Average price for a 2-night stay: $ 1,050 to $ 1,300
La Cigale des Grèves
Modern chalet located directly by the St. Lawrence River, set back from the road, offering breathtaking views in summer and winter.
- 1 Chalet | Capacity: 8 people
- Details: 3 bedrooms (with patio on the river side) and 1 sofa bed
- Terrace with BBQ overlooking the beach
- Average price for a 2-night stay: $ 275 to $ 375
Chalets au Petit Fribourg
15 chalets located on an exceptional site, giving direct access to the St. Lawrence River. The chalets combine comfort, simplicity and cleanliness at a very attractive price for a day or week rental.
- 15 Chalets | Capacity: 2 to 10 people (depending on the chalet)
- Direct access to the river, shared swimming pool - * Closed in winter
- Average price per night: $ 89 to $ 149 - Chalet 2 to 6 people
- Average price per night: $ 350 - Chalet 10 people
Chalets Domaine aux Cygnes
On an exceptional site, 2 fully equipped four-season chalets, where you will find rest in peace and simplicity, all with privileged access to the river.
- 2 Chalets | Capacity: 2 to 4 people (depending on the chalet)
- Details: 1 chalet with 1 bedroom - 1 chalet with 2 bedrooms
- Average Nightly Price: $ 130
- Average price per week: $ 735
Ô Quai 516
Directly located along the St. Lawrence River, spend a stay at the rhythm of the waves and tides. The perfect place to relax. A few minutes from the best addresses in St-Jean-Port-Joli.
- Capacity: Up to 5 people
- Details: 1 bedroom with 3 beds, 1 bathroom
- Average Nightly Price: $ 99
Les Habitations Le Grand Chêne
Located 3 kilometers from the heart of the magnificent village of Saint-Jean-Port-Joli, enjoy an exceptional vacation spot just 60 minutes from Quebec City.
- 3 Chalets | Capacity: 4 to 8 people
- Details: 1 chalet with 3 bedrooms, 2 chalets with 2 bedrooms
- Average price per night: $ 145 to $ 150
- Animals are accepted under certain conditions
Aux Deux Marées
Discover a peaceful and comfortable place. Make a campfire on the beach or enjoy the sunsets ... quite simply!
- 5 Condos and 2 Studios | Capacity: from 2 to 4 people (depending on the option chosen)
- Details: 1 studio (2 queen beds), 1 studio (1 queen bed) - Average price for 2-night stay: $ 240
- Details: 2 condos (2 queen beds), 2 condos (1 queen bed), 1 condo (1 queen bed and 1 double bed) - Average price for stay 2 nights: $ 280 to $ 310
- Activities on site: Shared spa with view on the river, access to the cycle path
L'Oie Blanche sur Mer
For nature lovers, find yourself here on your private terrace to enjoy spectacular views of the St. Lawrence estuary and the Charlevoix mountains.
- 4 Condos | Capacity: From 2 to 8 people depending on the condo
- 1 condo (497) - 8 people - Weekly price: $ 1,100 to $ 1,500
- 1 condo (495) - 6 people - Weekly price: $ 995 to $ 1,350
- 1 condo (491) - 4 to 6 people - Weekly price: $ 850 to $ 1,125
- 1 condo (493) - 2 to 4 people - Weekly price: $ 545 to $ 695
Maison du Vieux Quai & Maison d'Oscar
Treat yourself to the perfect change of scenery on Isle-aux-Grues and live the island life in warm, comfortable houses with breathtaking views of the river!
- 2 Houses | Capacity: 8 to 10 people
- La Maison d'Oscar - 8 people (4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, bbq and outdoor fire)
- La Maison du Vieux Quai - 10 people (4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, terrace and gazebo)
- Activities on site: Discover Isle-aux-Grues by bike!
- Average price for a 2-night stay: $ 555 to $ 645 (Oscar House) - $ 595 to $ 675 (Maison du Vieux Quai)
Chalet de l'Amer
Log cabin on an 8 square km island, accessible by ferry or plane in winter.
- Capacity: Up to 6 people
- 1 bedroom with 3 beds
- 1 bathroom
- 250 feet from the river, take full advantage of nature!
Domaine de l'île au Canot
Discover Ile au Canot and be alone in the world in this magnificent outfitter (4 stars). Live to the rhythm of the tides for a short or long stay.
- 1 Chalet | Capacity: 10 people maximum
- 5 bedrooms (10 single beds), indoor and outdoor fireplace
- On-site activities: bird watching, cruising, hiking, swimming, hunting and fishing, etc.
- Average price for a 2-night stay: $ 1,300 (including transportation). * Closed in winter
Chalets du Littoral
Let yourself be charmed by the Coudrier which offers you a cozy setting on a remarkable piece of land bordered by the river.
- 1 Chalet (Le Coudrier) | Capacity: 6 people maximum
- 2 bedrooms: 1 queen bed, 1 double bed and 1 sofa bed in the living room
- On-site activities: Direct access to the river and discovery of St-Michel-de-Bellechasse
- Average price for a 2-night stay: $ 495 to $ 545 (* supplement for the holiday season)
Chalets entre amis - L'Échouerie
Discover the ideal place for your family reunions or meetings with friends, with the magnificent St. Lawrence River at your feet.
- 1 Chalet | Capacity: 14 people
- 5 bedrooms: 2 queen beds, 3 double beds + 1 family room: 1 single bed, 1 fold-away double bed, 1 futon and a large sofa
- On-site activities: access to the river for kayaks