CHALETS DE LA DEMI-LIEUE
(Closed during winter)
Nestled more than 50 meters above a cliff, you will be won over by the breathtaking view of the St. Lawrence river!
- 8 Chalets | Capacity: 2 to 4 people
- Details: 1 closed bedroom with double bed, mezzanine with double bed and kitchenette.
- On-site activities: Access to all campground activities (heated pool, park, mini-golf, etc.)
- Average price per night: $ 129 to $ 160
Studios-Vacances Marchant de bonne heure
The unique establishment offers a chalet and 6 studios. Enjoy nature in an exceptional environment.
- A Chalet and 6 studios | up to 4 people
- Details: Chalet - One bedroom and a sofa bed, bathroom (bath with shower head)
- Details: 6 studios (5 with double beds and 1 with double bed) and 2 sofas, private bathroom
- On-site activities: 7 km of marked trails for hiking or snowshoeing
Les Micro-chalets des Appalaches
Ideal for a couple or family stay, discover this little paradise surrounded by nature which is located halfway between rustic huts and upscale chalets.
- 7 Chalets | Capacity: From 2 to 5 people
- Indoor and outdoor fireplace
- Shared heated toilet block
- pets are welcome
- Average price: $ 100 - $ 120 / night (2 nights required)
ESKER Nature Chalets & Villégiature
Ideal place for holidays with family or friends, these luxurious lakeside chalets offer you the comfort you deserve after a great day outdoors.
- 5 Chalets | Capacity: From 2 to 5 people
- Details: 4 chalets with shared outdoor spa and 1 chalet with private spa
- On-site activities: Massage therapy, kayaking, canoeing, paddle boarding, mountain biking, cross-country skiing, ski hok, skating rink, sliding, etc.
Chalets & Villégiature de la Rivière Daaquam
8 chalets with rustic charm overlooking the river or our Inn classified 4 stars by the Quebec Outfitters to experience nature holidays over the 4 seasons. A paradise of fresh air in the heart of the Appalachian park!
- 8 Chalets | Capacity: 2 to 14 people (depending on the chalet)
- Capacity: 3 chalets (4 to 7 people); 2 chalets (3 to 5 people), 1 chalet (6 to 10 people), 1 chalet up to 14 people maximum
- Activities on site: snowmobile and quad, dog sledding, horseback riding, fat bike, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, ice fishing, hiking, biking, kayaking, fishing, etc.
Le plumard - 1
Vieux-Lévis, quite pretty. A beautiful apartment to rest after a few excursions in Lévis or in Old Quebec located a few strides from the ferry that will take you there.
- A loft (with a view of the Château Frontenac)
- Two apartments