ESKER NATURE CHALETS & VILLÉGIATURE
An ideal place for holidays with family or friends, these luxurious lakeside chalets offer you the comfort you deserve after a great day outdoors.
- 5 Chalets | Capacity: From 2 to 5 people
- Details: 4 chalets with shared outdoor spa and 1 chalet with private spa
- On-site activities: Massage therapy, kayaking, canoeing, paddle boarding, mountain biking, cross-country skiing, ski hok, skating rink, sliding, etc.
Appalaches is an international four-season resort, located in Saint-Paul de Montminy, in the heart of the magnificent Parc des Appalaches
- 7 Chalets | Capacity: 12 people
- Details: 7 Chalets with shared outdoor spa
- Each chalet has 6 bedrooms with two double beds and private bathroom per room, kitchenette, shared dinette and a shared living room with wood fireplace (wood supplied).
LES MICRO-CHALETS DES APPALACHES
Ideal for a couple or family stay, discover this little paradise surrounded by nature which is located halfway between rustic huts and upscale chalets.
- 7 Chalets | Capacity: From 2 to 5 people
- Indoor and outdoor fireplace
- Shared heated toilet block
- pets are welcome
- Average price: $ 100 - $ 120 / night (2 nights required)
Chalets Villégiature & Pourvoirie Daaquam
8 chalets with rustic charm overlooking the river and our Inn classified 4 stars by the Quebec Outfitters to experience nature holidays over the 4 seasons. A paradise of fresh air in the heart of the Appalachian park!
- 8 Chalets | Capacity: 2 to 14 people (depending on the chalet)
- Capacity: 3 chalets (4 to 7 people); 2 chalets (3 to 5 people), 1 chalet (6 to 10 people), 1 chalet up to 14 people maximum
- Activities on site: snowmobiling and quad biking, dog sledding, horseback riding, fat bike, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, ice fishing, hiking, biking, kayaking, fishing, etc.
CHALET DESJARDINS DES 3 MONTS
Summer and winter, explore the Sentiers Pédestres des 3 Monts and relax in a luxury chalet in nature.
- 1 Chalet | Capacity: 6 to 8 people
- 3 bedrooms with double bed and 2 single futons
- Indoor and outdoor fireplace
- In a wooded area, but still accessible by car
- Activities on site: Hiking, snowshoeing
- Average price per night: 115 $ (low season) to 165 $ (high season) * Possibility to book 1 night only
CHALETS BULLARD MONT ADSTOCK
Located at the foot of the Mont Adstock ski slopes with a splendid view and a peaceful environment.
- 5 Chalets | Capacity: 6 or 13 people (depending on the chalet)
- Details: 1 chalet with 5 bedrooms - 13 people (Accessible by car in winter)
- Details: 4 chalets with 2 bedrooms - 6 people (Inaccessible by car in winter)
- On-site activities: Alpine skiing, slides, snowshoeing, etc.
HÉBERGEMENT MASSIF DU SUD
Located in the heart of the Parc régional du Massif du Sud, discover an offer of 23 chalets that welcome you in all seasons to practice your favorite activity.
- 23 chalets | Capacity: From 2 to 24 people (depending on the chalet)
- Details: 1 studio (2 people), 3 chalets (4 people), 1 chalet (6 people), 6 chalets (8 people); 8 chalets (10 to 24 people)
- Activities on site: Hiking, hebertism, mountain biking, fatbike, downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing
DOMAINE DU RADAR
Located in the charming municipality of Saint-Sylvestre, the Domaine du Radar welcomes you in an enchanting setting surrounded by nature.
- 10 Chalets | Capacity: 8 to 26 people (depending on the chalet)
- Capacity: 2 chalets (8 people); 1 chalet (10 people), 5 chalets (12 people), 1 chalet (14 people), 1 chalet up to 26 people maximum
- Pets are welcome;
- Activities on site: Hiking, beach, hebertism, mountain biking, snowshoeing, sledding, sliding, cross-country skiing
Overlooking the beautiful countryside of Saint-Sylvestre, the terrace and the windows offer you a panoramic view of the landscape and the magnificent sunsets.
- 1 Cottage | Capacity: up to 6 people
- 1 bedroom with queen bed + mezzanine with double bed and queen bed
- Indoor fireplace and outdoor fire, wood provided
- 15 minutes from the Domaine du Radar
MAISON DU VIEUX CHEMIN
Centennial farmhouse located in St-Philémon on the banks of the Pin river on 250 acres of land.
- 1 Chalet | Capacity: 8 people
- 3 bedrooms: 3 double beds, 2 single beds
- Smoke-free environment, pets are welcome
- On-site activities: Fishing, swimming, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, direct access to snowmobile trails
- Average price: $ 175 / night (2 nights required)