This museum is a former country schoolhouse built in 1941 in St-Pierre-de-Broughton. It was moved some 15 km away from its first location, restored to its former glory and repainted in its original colours. The schoolhouse has become a museum on teaching, where visitors are invited to learn about the education system of the past. Over 400 objects on display.
Guided tour: July 2 to October 2, Saturday and Sunday, from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Weekdays: Upon reservation only.