Chalets Villégiature & Pourvoirie Daaquam
This place also offers :
Certifications et distinctions
Per person in double occupation, service and tax not included
- 1 night in a shelter with sleeping bag included
- 2 half day of guided dog sledding (35 to 40km)
- 1 local food dinner in a shelter
- The only kennel in Chaudière-Appalaches certified by Aventure & Écotourisme Québec ensuring you the well-being of dogs, professional service, safe, environmentally respectful and high quality. Several other hikes available.
Per adult in double occupancy, tax not included
- Hot chocolat after the ride
- Lessons of dogsledding with your team (harnessing and driving)
- 50 minutes of dogsledding in the heart of the "Parc des Appalaches" (7-9 kilometers)
- $35/child 3 to 12 years
- The only kennel in Chaudière-Appalaches certified by Aventure & Écotourisme Québec
- Price based on a double occupancy on the sled
- Team of 8 dogs / sled
- Other dogsledding packages on request : 3 h, 1 day, 24 hours to many days
Per person in double occupation, service included and tax not included
For 2 persons, tax not included
- 2 nights in a fully equipped 4-star chalet
- Access to outdoor jacuzzi and indoor pool
- Access to skating rink, slide, cross-country ski and snowshoe trails
- Child rate from 2 to 17 years old: $ 50 / children for 2 nights.
- With supplement, on site other activities : dog sledding, ice fishing, snowmobile, horse-drawn sleigh etc.