Saint-Théophile • La Beauce
In the early 1900's John Breakey began the construction of a family retreat at Lac Portage. At first it consisted of 3 or 4 log cabins. Then in 1920 the property became a private hunting and fishing club. In 1926 more log buildings were added, and now it can accomodate 14 guests. Lac Portage has remained in the Breakey Family and today the tradition is carried on by Rex Scott, great-grandson of John Breakey. Lac Portage is a wonderful place to hold business and board mettings, as well as family gatherings or special events.