An interpretation center of seigneurial life and its artisanal flour mill
The Seigneurie des Aulnaies is a recognized and protected historical site including a manor house and a mill classified as heritage buildings. The interpretation center of the seigniorial life in Nouvelle-France helps you discover more than 350 years of history. In addition, the practice of artisanal milling, handed down since 1738, is recognized as intangible heritage.
Discover your passion for history and heritage!
seigneurie des aulnaies
Take the time to stop
Réjean, miller at the Seigneurie for more than 30 years, gives you an overview of what awaits you during your visit to this interpretation center of the seigneurial regime, the desire to start making your own homemade bread with their organic flour. And to discover Saint-Roch-des-Aulnaies and the surrounding area.
10 Moments "To Live for Real" at La Seigneurie des Aulnaies !
In a nutshell !
When is it open ?
- Every day from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. from June 20 to September 7, 2021 (including public holidays)
-From Labor Day to Thanksgiving, Wednesday to Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (including holidays)
How to get there ? Get the directions on Google Maps
What are the prices ?
- Adult : 15 $ - Famille ( 5 max. - 2 adulte max.) : 36 $ - Senior (65 ans et plus) : 13 $
- Students 13 years and over (with student card) : 11 $
- 12 years and under : Free - Access to the domain only: 7 $
What is the average duration of the guided tour?
- Mill + manor house: 25 minutes per building
- Departure with guides in period costume every hour