74 kilometers of remarkable panoramas!
Land as far as the eye can see, rich pastures, imposing church steeples and welcoming village centers such as Saint-Henri, Saint-Anselme, Saint-Claire, Saint-Malachie, Saint-Lazare, Saint-Damien, Saint-Nérée and Armagh.
cycloroute de Bellechasse
Among the favorites of Yvan Martineau
Yvan discovers this bucolic bike path and meets the people and artisans along the way. See what awaits you on your ride!
10 Moments "To Live for Real" on the Cycloroute de Bellechasse
1. Discover a bike wall out of the ordinary
2. Discover the history of the railroads
3. Take a little detour to get a gin, why not?
4. Picnic and meet the Highland cattle
5. Declare your love at the lovers' bridge
6. Count the number of birdhouses along the route
7. Discover a waterfall as a dessert or appetizer
Parc des chutes d'Armagh
8. Feel at home in this Bienvenue cycliste gîte
Gîte Les Pignons
9. Enjoy a thirst-quenching beer in a country beer garden
La Contrebande microbrasserie
10. Join the Parcours des Anses via an impressive footbridge
In a nutshell!
to know a little more
A 74 km journey through nature that will take you through varied landscapes and enchanting scenery.
Parkings (Google Maps)
What are the prices ? Free
But still ?
- For a longer distance, join Le Parcours des Anses via the Harlaka footbridge.