THE NAVIGATORS' TRAIL - IN THE REGION OF CHAUDIeRE-APPALACHES
This 225 kilometers (140 miles) road is the official scenic route of the province of Quebec. This road boards the majestic St. Lawrence River from East to West.
- 225 km (140 mi.) in Chaudiere-Appalaches
- Numerous stop along the St. Lawrence river with great views
- The road crosses five of the most beautiful villages in the province of Quebec
- Numerous museums and other must-sees
- Choice of accommodations on the road as well as restaurants